+61 (08) 7127 1102
2/20 Prow Dr, Seaford Meadows SA 5169
S eaford Physio & Pilates clinic offers comprehensive assessment & treatment of orthopaedic, sports & musculoskeletal dysfunctions. We have experienced and qualified physiotherapists to provide individualised treatment programs to overcome your pain & injury. We provide high quality, evidence based physiotherapy techniques such as manual & manipulative therapy, rehabilitation, exercise therapy, dry needling, Pilates & shock-wave therapy.
ABOUT DR KUMAR GAURAVKumar Gaurav is the principal physiotherapist of Seaford Physio & Pilates Clinic. He completed his Master’s degree in Orthopaedics, Sports and Manual Physiotherapy from University of South Australia in 2006. Kumar is an APA titled musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapist providing more than 14 years of physiotherapy service to the community. He has extensive experience in assessing and treating musculoskeletal dysfunctions, sports injuries, neuro-orthopaedic and post surgical conditions by developing rehabilitation programs for the clients to ensure complete recovery in the shortest possible time. He strives to positively impact on clients potential to fulfill occupational, recreational and social goals.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- You can expect high standards of clinical management. with treatments based on the requirements of our patients. Our principal focus is on achieving the patient’s functional goals. We endeavour to treat your injuries with compassion and care.
- Our experience in dealing with back & neck pain can help you a lot as our trained physiotherapists ensure you get treatment of high quality. We have the expertise in dealing with acute and chronic spinal dysfunctions. Our McKenzie treatment should take care of all your spinal dysfunctions with ease. Our expertise in handling pre-& post pregnancy issues can benefit you a lot.
- Patients with insurance coverage can get full benefit as we have a HICAPS facility to ensure spot health insurance claims. We provide physiotherapy services for Workcover, motor vehicle accident claims and DVA clients.
- We provide personalized Clinical Pilates that involve having one-to-one session with each patient before finalizing the course of their treatment.
- As our physiotherapists are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, we commit to providing safe, effective and high quality care to every patient.
- We welcome you to visit our physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates clinic to check out the facilities first-hand.
Kumar was the best thing that happened to me in healing my injuries from work. Everything he did helped. Different days he did different treatments - each one was just right for that day. I can't thank him enough. He's also a really lovely young man and we wish him well in all things
After years of pain & physios I met Kumar, WOW what an amazingly knowledgeable, intuitive physio. He is spot on & knows exactly what he is doing. I'd recommend him in a heart beat :)
Kumar is so clever at diagnosing the problem and providing immediate treatment. He also gives clear directions as to appropriate exercise to alleviate problems We always experience very quick results from his treatment
He treats individuals, not issues and understands the connectedness of pain. He is gentle with, respectful and supportive of his patients. He has an impressive breadth of knowledge to bring to each and every issue and is not phased by the response, "it all hurts... I need you to fix everything!". I cannot recommend this exceptional physio highly enough.